for more details.
The compact console is loaded with features, including a backlit LCD
screen and glow-in-the-dark keypad that makes viewing weather data easy,
day or night. Unique Weather Center feature allows you to view multiple
screens of weather data simply and quickly.
Can be used independently of the outdoor Vantage Vue Sensors for indoor only applications (not all features available). Barometric Pressure, Indoor Temperature and
Indoor Humidity are shown simultaneously on one easy-to-read display. Great for home use or in greenhouses, wine cellars, and climate controlled computer/equipment
rooms. A backlit LCD screen and glow-in-the-dark keypad make viewing data easy day or night.
Vantage Vue gives you the weather data you need. You'll see current
weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity,
barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point and rainfall.
You'll also get weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times,
graphing of weather trends, alarms and more. Vantage Vue also boasts the
unique Weather Center button that displays additional data on weather
variables for today and over the last 25 days.
- TIME & DATE: View the current time and date or time of
- MOON PHASE: See the eight phases of the moon from new to
- FORECAST ICONS: Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun,
clouds, rain, or snow.
- TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY: Console updates outside
temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In
addition, outside humidity Updates every 50 seconds and inside
humidity every minute.
- RETRANSMITS: Main console can extend range to additional
consoles up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
- BAROMETER: Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric
pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- VARIABLE DISPLAY OPTIONS: See updated variables every 10
seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel"
for the outside environment.
- RAIN: Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20
seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
- "CHANGE IN WEATHER SINCE YESTERDAY" FEATURE: Allows
comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day
- WEATHER CENTER: Weather Center provides additional
information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows,
temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also
displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
- USER-FRIENDLY KEYPAD: Domed buttons are easy to sense and
press. Glow-in-the-dark keypad buttons give you access to weather
information all day and all night. The Done key returns user to
"current" screen from anywhere in the program.
- GRAPHS: Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to
50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric
pressure—all on the console.
- "THIS TIME YESTERDAY" FEATURE: Data point on the
graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help
compare and analyze day-to-day weather trends.
- ALARMS: Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of
dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood
warning, and more.
- WIND SPEED: See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays
windspeed in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour
and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and
Can be expanded with a WeatherLink data logger, and Weather View 32 software.
- Works with Vantage Vue and Vantage Pro2 wireless weather stations
- Updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data
- Shows wind speed as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additional