Counting Rain Gauge
This unit can be used to record your rain data without leaving the comfort of your home or office. The console keeps a running total of each bucket tip until the reset
button is pressed, so you do not have to venture out in the rain to get your readings.
- Can easily be mounted to a post or a flat surface with the included lag screws, or pole mounted with the supplied U-bolt* and hardware.
* The rain collector can be mounted on a pole having an outside diameter
ranging from 1 1/4" to 1 3/4" (32 – 44mm).
A larger U-bolt (not supplied) can be used to mount to a pole with a maximum outside diameter of 2 1/2"
- Built in bubble level for level surface alignment
- Self-emptying tipping-bucket design is exceptionally accurate
- Special metallized tipper coating resists mildew and algae growth
- Easy snap on cover, no tools required, rotate and lock into place
- Automatic and unattended operation anywhere
- Long life internal lithium battery included for the counter -
lasts 10 years!
- Choice of 0.01 inch or 0.2 mm metric models
- Internal calibration adjustment of +/- 2% if desired. Pre calibrated at factory
- Counts up to 99999999 rain tips (999999.99 inches) of rainfall
- Reset button for counter on rear of console
- Cable snaps into rear of console just like a telephone jack, can
be extended with UV resistant telephone wire (see accessories)
- Console has non-skid, non marring rubber feet
- Rugged wide temperature range: -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F)
- Rain collector case is made of UV resistant materials
- Designed to meet the measurement guidelines of the World Meteorological Organization
- Home, school, or business rainfall monitoring
- Remote rainfall monitoring
- Lawn sprinkler delivery monitoring
- Golf courses and other grass management rainfall/irrigation monitoring
- Agricultural rainfall/irrigation monitoring at growing locations
Units come pre-assembled and tested from the factory, ready to deploy,
with 40 feet of cable. No assembly is required. Mounting screws and leaf/debris strainer is included along with a
mounting/placement guide. Tipper unit is locked with a strap during shipping to prevent damage, and can be cut with a scissors or knife prior to deployment.
If you need more than 40ft of cable, just add an extension cable kit. Each kit includes waterproof couplers for joining two
cables together, and multiple cables can be used to extend the distance up to 900ft total from the collector to the console.